We’re so excited to be putting together TGNA’s second anthology:
This anthology will include (very) short stories by past and present TGNAers…AND YOU.
The submission window will be open for a month, from the 1 July (this Friday) to 1 August.
All stories should somehow be related to the awesomeness of autumn, and the word count is limited to 1000 words. Submissions are open for all genres and age groups – HOWEVER, all stories should be content appropriate for a YA audience, as that’s the age group for which most of us here at TGNA write.
All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert your submission into the body of the email; no attachments will be accepted. Additionally, please include a short third-person bio, which will be included in the anthology if your story is published!
That’s it. The extent of your restriction.
If you’re having a little trouble getting started, we’ve put together a Pinterest board full of inspirational fall imagery and some writing prompts! Check it out:
Submissions should be:
- No longer than 1000 words.
- Appropriate for a YA audience.
- Somehow related to autumn.
- Submitted between 1 July and 1 August
- Submitted to email@example.com.
- Inserted into the body of the submission email.
- Accompanied by a short third-person bio.
- NOT PUBLISHED OR IN THE PROCESS OF BEING PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE.
Please include “ANTHOLOGY SUBMISSION” in the title of your email.
The anthology will be published as an ebook on the 22nd of September! We hope you’re ready!