Those of us participating are three days into NaNoWriMo (and hopefully not losing steam yet), but if you are, or if you just need a little advice and/or motivation, these posts are a great resource to get you rolling again!
- Advice from past NaNoWriMo participants on writing your novel (featuring our very own Jenny Adams Perinovic!) via Witty Title Here
- #NaNo Freakout Post via Justina Ireland
- Kidliterati’s Ultimate Guide to Finishing Your NaNo Novel via Kidliterati*
- How to Survive NaNoWriMo via Bookshelf Reflections
- How NaNoWriMo Made Me a Better Writer via Middle Graded Minded
- Beth Revis on Writing Advice via Pub(lishing) Crawl
And some NaNo advicefrom current and former TGNAers:
- Valerie’s How I Totally Failed (and Also Won) NaNoWriMo
- Sarah K.’s Tips for Not Coming Out of NaNoWriMo with Something You Hate and Never Want to See Again
- Jenny’s Guide to Being a NaNo-Rebel
- Serena’s Tips for Surviving NaNoWriMo – and Having Something to Work with in December
How are you all holding up? Meeting word count goals (whatever they may be)? What are some of your favourite bits of advice? Share in the comments, and feel free to link additional posts!
*This one is especially thorough and links to a lot of other excellent posts.